Wednesday, December 23, 2009

arienaittsuno!!!

Unbelievable..but yet here's the miracle...
Alhamdulillah...Here comes the final result of my final sem examination.Its may sounds creepy and uninteresting to the others..
But to a small girl who just needs some miracle to express her gratitude to her most beloved one.
The small thing means a thousand words

I'm not the 1st class graduate
Or the teacher's pet
Or maybe respected senior
But i'm here to proved
that i'll able to achieve good(even not the best result) eventhough i'm busy running on my business..
that is the most precious thing i would love to show to my mum

thanks to everyone..
arigatou!!!!
Especially to my beloved supervisor,for her kind support,willingness to help etc.
I'm able to get A for my FYP

THANK YOU!!!!

P/s:mood gembira.terasa mau puasa esok dan ingin berbuka dengan makanan steamboat yang dikhabarkan sedap di restoran asam manis itu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers-Yang ikhlas sahaja