Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Take Me faraway

Today is my first day at work ...wake up at 6.30 a.m and get prepared to workplace(is it the sign that I've grown uP??workplace okeh!!!).somehow managed to drive safely,eventhough not havig enough sleep the previous night...

(Damn!!Watching Maou for the second times and still sticked to Oh-can)





adoiyaii!!Mengapalah ada makhluk secomel ini dalam dunia!!!

This is my latest crush.not only the face has make me addicted..but the talents as well...

How on the earth could you find a super-popular guy,who have talents in art and dance,but still down-to -earth,and never been ashamed to walk together with parents??

and the most attractive part is...
His mysterious and quiet identity(I never like a talkative guys..Sangat tidak sesuai ok!!!Aku sudah cukup bisig untuk sebuah keluarga)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers-Yang ikhlas sahaja